Monday, June 9, 2014

New Blog Introduction

Greetings everyone! I am Stephanie a.k.a the Paleo Spartan and this is my story. I maintain a Paleo lifestyle to conquer an autoimmune disease as well as to accomplish my fitness goals. I avidly train for Obstacle Course Races (OCRs), running events, etc. I will be running my first marathon on January 18th, 2015. Being healthy and fit is not a phase, it is a lifestyle. In everything I do, I train each and everyday to accomplish my goals. Not only to be healthy, but to be the best me possible.

Going Paleo has changed my life for the better. It has made me leaner, stronger, and even decreases the amount of recovery time in between intense workouts. Even though being Paleo is difficult at times, I never regret my choice. Subscribe to my blog, and stay tuned for more posts about the Paleo diet, recipes, health, fitness, OCRs, running events, and so much more!

Follow me on Instagram: paleo_spartan 


No comments:

Post a Comment